What you need to consider is that handheld devices have smaller screens and on some devices the sheer amount of data can fill up their memories and simply cause the websites not to load, and in this you lose customers.
All you need is a simplified website designed to target mobile phones. Having an option to return to the full site can keep Tablet users happy too, and your clients will be far more likely to return. Users like websites that are optimized and quick to load.
- There are twice as many web-ready devices today as there are PCs.
- By 2014, mobile internet is estimated to overcome PC internet use.
- 1.7 billion people will use mobile internet in 2013.
- In 2012 there were 115.8 million 3G smartphone users in the US alone. 47% of the population.
- More Android devices are being activated a day than babies born in the world.
According to stats, these numbers will only rise within the years to come - so if you don't have a mobile website yet, it's time to get with the program. Contact us now for a quote! email@example.com.